Erg. Week 6. I didn’t run at all at the start of the week. I just wasn’t feeling it. You can read that blog post here. But, by the end of the week I managed to get going. I need to get my butt into gear!
Monday, Feb 20th
Tuesday, Feb 21st
Wednesday, Feb 22nd
Thursday, Feb 23rd
– nothing! (Well, I went for a nice beach walk with the husband and dog)
Friday, Feb 24th
– 3 mile run, easy pace (10:01min/mile)
– BBG – legs & cardio, week 7
Saturday, Feb 25th
– 4 mile run, easy pace (10:05min/mile)
– BBG – arms & abs, week 7
– 3.1 mile run, easy pace (10:25min/mile)
– 3 mile run, easy pace, up a hill! Tried to push it for the end. (9:52min/mile)
Overview: So, definitely not my best week. I did try to do a long run on Sunday, but the weather was too perfect, my legs too tired, and I decided to stop and go for a surf. So, I went back out in the evening and ran up a hill and then back down. The going up was tough! I might try and work on that a little!
Total weekly mileage: 13.1 (Hey, look – a half marathon! Now if I just can do this in one day instead of 3!)