This was a pretty good week. Still, I’m not 100 percent happy. I did all three BBG workouts, a great interval run, a great long run, but no tempo. Oh well. These things happen. Let’s see if I can improve next week!
Monday, Feb 6th
– 1 mile, easy pace – warm up for BBG (10:55min/mile)
– BBG – legs & cardio, week 5
– 2 mile, easy pace – cool down for BBG(10:39min/mile)
Tuesday, Feb 7th
– 8 x 400m repeats, with 400m recovery, 1 mile warm up, 1 mile cool down
Splits: 7:54, 7:50, 7:54, 7:49, 7:35, 7:41, 7:33, 7:32
Total miles: 6 miles
Wednesday, Feb 8th
– 1 mile, easy pace – warm up for BBG (10:39min/mile)
– BBG arms & abs, week 5
Thursday, Feb 9th
– 1 mile, easy pace, (10:08min/mile) – didn’t feel the best, so decided to skip it.
Friday, Feb 10th
– BBG – full body, week 5
Saturday, Feb 11th
– 9 miles, long run (10:11min/mile)
Sunday, Feb 12th
– Foam rolling/stretching
Overview: Pretty happy with my interval workout, hit all my paces. The long run was a little struggle. My plan called for 1 hour 30 minutes, and I didn’t think I could do it. But I did! I decided to go for a couple of minutes longer to get in exactly 9 miles.
Total weekly mileage: 20 miles